Friday, February 18, 2011

Operation Clark Slim Down

So, Kellan and I have eaten very well since we got married, a little too well. Ha. We both realized that we need to loose weight. I am at my heaviest ever and Kellan is too. So, we enrolled in a gym at the beginning of the year and we have gotten personal training sessions as well. A big investment, but worth it for our health and life in general. We have weight lose goals and other things motivating us. We each have about 30 pounds in total to loose. That's a lot, but definitely do able. I am applying to be a nurse in the Navy Reserves and I am too heavy at this point. So, that is one motivation for me. Also, just to be healthy in general and feel good about myself and look nice for my husband. He is a good motivator as well and the fact that we are doing this together and eating healthier is nice!

We went to the gym 3 times this week! It's a start and we are both pumped to be skinnier and feel better! So, if you see us, encouragement is welcome! I will update you as Operation C.S.D. continues. Another fun journey with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment