So, my intention for this blog is to, well write. It is not merely supposed to be about food, but I have been experimenting and I feel like sharing. So, this blog will be about my dinner last night, which I am pretty pumped about. Ha. Kellan has been wanting homemade meatballs, so I did a little research online and found a pretty easy sounding recipe and added a little of my own pizazz. Then, I have been on a bread making kick, thanks to my friend Kelsey. So, last night I attempted and succeeded in making homemade Italian bread from Kellan's mom's recipe. No bread maker, just ingredients, my hands and the oven. It was pretty delicious, I was impressed with myself. So, meatballs and spaghetti and Italian bread was a success. Go me!


That bread looks amazing! I was finally able to get a loaf of whole wheat made. I loved it, but Corey still prefers the "light and fluffy" store bought bread. I'm on a mission now to find a recipe for sandwich bread, so if you find something good, please share! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete