Sunday, March 20, 2011

O.C.S.D.

Well, we are well into our weight loss journey. I am on the fence about it. I have not seen any physical results yet, which is really disheartening! But, I do have more energy and am getting stronger! Kellan has had some weight loss and inches lost, he can really tell when he has certain clothes on. I'm excited for him. We both still have personal training sessions and I have enlisted the help of my friend Danielle to help motivate me and encourage me from Florida. She texts me daily and we share what we have done. It's nice to have someone to encourage you! I wish I could see results actually. I do get disgusted looking at myself sometimes, it's sad! But, it may just take me longer than I would like it to, but I wanna do it, I wanna be healthy and skinnier! Stay tuned....

1 comment: