Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's Next...

Kellan and I are both currently in school to get our Master's in Business Administration. We graduate in May of this year. We are SO excited and ready for it!! The next step... Not exactly sure what it will look like. But, my hopes are that it takes me away from Indiana! We have both been praying that God opens and closes doors for us. We like the D.C. area, but it is so expensive and Kellan really wants to have a job before we were to move there. I have already gotten 2 calls about jobs there, one today from Virginia Hospital and the other in December from Georgetown. It's so exciting! Too bad we can't just flip a coin. Our other location choice would be Lexington, KY area. Which is beautiful! I would't mind living there either, and buying a house would happen much faster than if we lived in D.C. There are so many things to consider. I am just ready to move and have a bigger place and work at a different hospital. I have always told Kellan that I would go anywhere with him, and I mean that. Please pray with us that God guides us through this process so that we know where He wants us to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment