Monday, November 28, 2011

November Brings New...

Hello everyone...
Kellan and I bought a house! It's so exciting! We are in the process of repainting and new carpet and bathroom flooring goes in Wednesday! We can't wait to actually move in and make it ours! It's a 3 bedroom/1 bathroom in Wilmore still. It's a perfect starter home! We finally finished, with the ENORMOUS help of his parents, the painting today! I'm so excited!! We went Black Friday shopping and got a new refrigerator and range. Yay!

Also, we have a new nephew! Logan Ellis Clark and he is a doll! He's got a full head of dark brown hair.

So, exciting "new" things!

So, I am gunna post some pics of what the house used to look like, then when we are all set up, pics of what it looks like! Enjoy! Hope Thanksgiving was a time of reflection and enjoyment!




No comments:

Post a Comment