Kellan has a job! He started on the 11th of Oct. I am so proud of him! He has worked so hard and deserves this so much! He is the best!! That's the biggest news, which we are so thankful and blessed for God playing a hand in Kellan's job search.
Second thing, Weight Watchers is working and I have lost almost 17 lbs., which is so refreshing to have something that works for me! I am pretty proud of myself.
Fall is here in Kentucky and I adore all the colors and sights that my eyes take in on a daily basis. I am so fortunate to be living here and enjoying God's craftsmanship! He is a true artist!
Finally, excited that we get to visit Indiana next weekend, which will be so nice to see our friends and hang out!
God is good!!
Have a great week!!
T
No comments:
Post a Comment