Saturday, July 23, 2011

Life Update...

One of these days I am going to be better about blogging and actually keeping up with this. I am still in orientation at work, about a 10 week process. Part of orientation is approximately 30+ hours of computer reading and test taking. It throws me right back into nursing school and there are only 2 chances to take these tests and pass with an 80% or I could have to find another area of the hospital to work in. Yikes, no pressure of anything. The one positive is that I do get paid for them all. But, I wanna be able to relax on my days off and work on scrap booking or working out and loosing weight or going for walks or reading books I want to read! Soon it will be that time! Pray for me that I make it these next few weeks of orientation so that I can stay sane and not require medication working with my preceptor. Then, after these next couple weeks, I will blog more and post pictures of my house, life, etc.

Until then!
Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment