Sunday, July 31, 2011
God loves me!
So, alarm didn't go off this morning, I swear, and Kellan and I missed church. This is something we are trying to get in the habit of doing again, since college got us out of the habit, which is a funny thing in and of it self. So, we carried on our day and relaxed, I cleaned, we made dinner. Fortunately, churches don't just offer Sunday morning services, Southland, the church we have been going to, offers a 6:08pm service. So, off we went. Great worship, great message, communion time, it was just great! It is always a nice reminder that God loves me! He loves me, even after years of not making Him a priority in my life and sometimes not even acknowledging His presence. But, He still loves me! I am so blessed to serve and believe in a God that loves me and fills my life with so much blessing and beauty! Thank you for the reminder God! May I serve you this week and not forget to praise you for everything you do for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment